Friday, October 15, 2010

Love and Math

Welcome again my dear readers, you must be wondering why a post after so long. Probably, I had access problems, but this time, no exclamation marks would be put up into my status.
While I was trying the MS Outlook Desktop email client, I went through a message that I had found much ago and without much ado, decided to put it here.
LOVE & MATHS
(When a Math teacher writes luv letter)
My dear Sweet Heart,
Yesterday I was passing by ur rectangular house in trigonometric lane.
There I saw u with our cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden.
Before seeing u my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from ur eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.
My love 4 u is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only u can solve by making good binary relation with me.
The cosine of my love for u extends to infinity.
I promise that I should not resolve u into partial functions but if I do so, u can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity.
U r as essential to me as an element to a set.
The geometry of my life revolves around ur acute personality.
My luv, if u do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10.
With luv from ur higher order derivatives of maxima & minima of an unknown function.
Enjoy :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: If you liked our article or website, don't forget to share, "LIKE" our Facebook page to stay updated, and hit a comment below too!